- Snap’s expected IPO coming sometime next year will likely keep a fire lit under Snap to further innovate.
- While GBB campaigns are still charged on a CPM basis, Snap says the campaigns end up being more effective.
- Snap has also been making a big push to improve measurement.
- Snapchat is adding ways to optimize campaign performance with the help of machine learning.
- According to CBInsights , Snap Inc. acquired four patents in 2016, and while it’s nowhere near the 16 it received in 2015 or the 18 it received in 2014, it’ll likely need to keep innovating next year.
Snapchat is adding ways to optimize campaign performance with the help of machine learning. Earlier this month, Snap Inc. began rolling out what it calls Goal-Based Bidding (GBB). The option, available to marketers buying ads through Snapchat’s API, uses machine learning to know which users are most likely to swipe a certain type of ad.
Continue reading “Snapchat Is Beginning to Use Machine Learning to Improve Ad Targeting”