- These new players are particularly suitable as partners for banks as they have potential as a delivery system for continued quality and innovation.
- We can use AI to identify patterns in consumer behavior, which will enable the financial industry to work faster and better.
- That being said, if banks want to remain relevant they need to—just like any other organisation in a competitive environment— listen and take notice of market demand.
- Ultimately banks are at the center of the financial services industry.
- Alongside these relationships, there is also value for banks in seeking cooperation with tech suppliers or transactionally driven organisations that are relevant for the consumer.
What does the future look like? Financial services centered around quality and collaboration where the client comes first.
Continue reading “Beyond banking”