- This year’s research report is all about technology for people.
- The five IT trends and innovations in the 2017 Technology Vision will empower people to invent and achieve more in the era of the intelligent enterprise.
- There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile.
- STRATEGY CONSULTING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS INDUSTRIES TRENDING NOW CAREERS
- But no longer are we waiting and wondering how the latest digital technology innovations will change things; rather, we’re taking control and shaping technology to fit our needs, large and small.
The 2017 Accenture Technology Vision report showcases the top five tech trends and innovations essential to business success in the digital economy.
Continue reading “Technology Trends 2017 – Accenture Tech Vision”
- At least for the time being, countless decisions still require human engagement.
- Recent advances in machine learning and cognitive technologies have been remarkable.
- Beyond that, executives can have a broad view of new information that didn’t exist before, but could make a difference in the future – such as coming legislative, regulatory, or technology changes.
- Like other technology changes, there will be a mix of good, bad, and ugly.
- Cognitive technologies will increasingly absorb the easiest aspects of executive jobs; that seems inevitable.
Read the full article, click here.
@mitsmr: “Can Artificial Intelligence Replace Executive Decision Making? @Ransbotham”
Management still requires a human touch, no matter how smart our machines have become.
Can Artificial Intelligence Replace Executive Decision Making?