- The repository provides code, exercises and solutions for popular Reinforcement Learning algorithms.
- All code is written in Python 3 and uses RL environments from OpenAI Gym .
- Exercises and Solutions to accompany Sutton’s Book and David Silver’s course.
- Latest commit f117e5d Nov 27, 2016 dennybritz committed on GitHub Merge pull request #36 from alvarosg/bug-epsilons-total-t
- In addition to exercises and solution, each folder also contains a list of learning goals, a brief concept summary, and links to the relevant readings.
reinforcement-learning – Implementation of Reinforcement Learning Algorithms. Python, OpenAI Gym, Tensorflow. Exercises and Solutions to accompany Sutton’s Book and David Silver’s course.
Continue reading “GitHub”