Venture Scanner is your analyst and technology powered startup research firm.
Continue reading “Venture Scanner: Startup Database with Trends and Insights”
- Co-authors Robert Scoble and Shel Israel lead a discussion in virtual reality about how technology got us this far and why AR/VR and AI is next
- Scoble and Israel, looking down the path of the future with AR, VR, and AI, also want to remind us: “Something new is .”
- With his first reading, Israel introduced us to the book’s theme by way of its opening sentence – one with a leading clause that sounds particularly familiar. “
- Entrenched in the tech and digital worlds since before DOS was popular, tech evangelist Robert Scoble and prolific writer Shel Israel performed a reading of their newest collaboration, a book entitled The Fourth Transformation: How Augmented Reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Will Change Everything.
- In the beginning,” Israel started, “there were mainframes.
Co-authors Robert Scoble and Shel Israel lead a discussion in virtual reality about how technology got us this far and why AR/VR and AI is next Entrenched in the tech and digital worlds since before…
Continue reading “Something New Is Coming – AltspaceVR – Medium”
- Join our CrowdChat about deep learning and Apache Spark to find out what’s going on in the world of Spark-and what’s coming up.
- The CrowdChat, hosted by @IBMBigData , will bring together subject matter experts who will focus on the latest tech and trends in deep learning as well as their overlap with Apache Spark.
- A CrowdChat simply organizes tweets into streams of conversation.
- You’ll even be able to vote for your favorite comments so that they can be featured more prominently in the conversation.
- If the event will be your first experience with CrowdChat, don’t worry.
In this CrowdChat, join 11 experts from inside and outside IBM as you take part in a group exploration of the issues and possibilities that arise at the conjunction of Apache Spark and deep learning.
Continue reading “CrowdChat: Deep learning and Apache Spark”