- The chief executives of Fortune 500 companies are optimistic about the global economy, bullish on employment, big on prospects for the U.S., and braced for a torrent of technological change.
- Fortune 500 CEOs are optimistic about the future… Only a few chief executives see the global economy turning worse next year.
- The U.S. is the overwhelming choice of CEOs for having the best investment opportunities in the next two years; China and Europe lag far behind.
- Nicolas Rapp They’re embracing tech… Ever more Fortune 500 companies have come to recognize that whatever their original business, they all need technological expertise now.
- Nicolas Rapp A version of this article appears in the June 15, 2017 issue of Fortune with the headline “CEO Soothsayers.”
We recently asked Fortune 500 CEOs what they really think about topics including Donald Trump, the economy, and AI.
Continue reading “Fortune 500 CEOs on Donald Trump, the Economy, and AI”