- AI systems must be built from the get-go to operate in trust-based partnerships with people.
- We also expect AI systems to pervasively support the decisions we make in our professional and personal lives in just a few years.
- Bias could be introduced into an AI system through the training data or the algorithms.
- Trust of AI systems will be earned over time, just as in any personal relationship.
- But most experts believe that by thoroughly testing these systems, we can detect and mitigate bias before the system is deployed.
Ethics and accountability.
Continue reading “What It Will Take for Us to Trust AI”