- Inspirational posters have their place.
- An AI dubbed InspiroBot, brought to our attention by IFL Science, puts together some of the most bizarre (and thus delightful) inspirational posters around.
- The dog’s cute, but this isn’t great advice either.
- This bot obviously doesn’t know many LARPers, or hang around at Renaissance Faires.
- The bot’s posters fall in between Commander Data trying to offer advice and a mistranslated book of quaint sayings.
The results are kind of like if Commander Data from Star Trek tried to be your motivational therapist.
Continue reading “This is why AI shouldn’t design inspirational posters”
- Kristen Stewart â the actress best known forÂ “Twilight” â has co-writtenÂ a paper on machine learning.
- Kristen Stewart – the actress best known…
- According to the paper, the project was based onÂ an impressionistic painting of Stewart’s, which shows a man waking up.
- The response to the paper has beenÂ positive from the academic community, if slightly bemused.
- The paper, first spotted by Quartz , is co-bylined with Adobe research engineer Bhautik J. Joshi and producer David Shapiro.
The actress and director outlined the use of neural style transfer in her film ‘Come Swim’.
Continue reading “Twilight’s Kristen Stewart co-authored a paper on artificial intelligence”