- We are always seeking your feedback and using this to develop our customer service strategy.
- TAKE PART IN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We value all those who have contact with Understanding Recruitment, whether you’re a candidate, a client or just interested in knowing what we do, we’ll always treat you the same.
- Integration Developer Developer £350.00 – £525.00 per day South East Oxfordshire Integration Developer Location: Oxford Duration: 3 months – likely to extend Daily Rate: £350 – £525 Integration…
Our technical specialists provide complete consultancy services with assignments ranging from: Java, Mobile & Web, DevOps & Cloud, .NET and a Corporate team who can assist with all other areas of technical recruitment.
Continue reading “Understanding Recruitment are a specialist Software and Technology Recruitment Consultancy. With highly motivated Java, DevOps & Cloud, Mobile & Web, .NET and a Corporate Solutions team working in both permanent and contract roles across the UK.”
- With 80-100 people due to attend the AI conference, we will look at the wide reaching social and economic impact that deep learning and artificial intelligence is likely to have traditionally conservative ‘human to human’ industries.
- There is little doubt that AI and deep learning represent a hugely positive opportunity for business, we will discuss these opportunities, what businesses need to do next and the economic transformation we may be facing in our lifetime.
- From writing new Beatles-esque songs to making increasingly accurate medical diagnoses , few industries appear safe from the disruptive impact of rapidly developing Artificial Intelligence technology.
- A recent Australian study predicted that as many as 60% of students are pursuing careers that will be rendered obsolete by the time they graduate.
- The agenda is packed and tickets are free, so if you would like to attend, please register below and we will see you there.
Join Digital Catapult for an exciting day discussing the impact artificial intelligence and deep learning will have on business and industries in the UK.
Continue reading “AI vs. Business: Economic Impacts of Deep Learning”