- The core data structure of Keras is a model , a way to organize layers.
- By default, Keras will use Theano as its tensor manipulation library.
- The main type of model is the Sequential model, a linear stack of layers.
- To be able to easily create new modules allows for total expressiveness, making Keras suitable for advanced research.
- Getting started: 30 seconds to Keras
Read the full article, click here.
@gcosma1: “Keras:Deep Learning library for Theano & TensorFlow Tutorial #DataScience #MachineLearning”
Keras is a minimalist, highly modular neural networks library, written in Python and capable of running on top of either TensorFlow or Theano. It was developed with a focus on enabling fast experimentation. Being able to go from idea to result with the least possible delay is key to doing good research.
Keras: Deep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow