- Startup Sells First Beer Brewed Via AI
- The beers have already been through eleven iterations and have made it onto the market via the UBrew store in Bermondsey, London.
- The feedback then goes into improving the recipes.
- Originally derived from a classic porter recipe, this beer has an incredibly strong smokey flavor that some people love and others hate…
- Pale AI – derived from an American pale ale, this beer uses significant quantities of Cascade hops to give a uniquely hoppy taste
Read the full article, click here.
@rossdawson: “Artificial Intelligence used to brew beer, using existing recipes, invention, and feedback”
One of the quirkier applications of IBM’s Watson AI engine has been in the creation of new recipes. It scours a global database of existing recipes and concocts novel new combinations that have yet to be tried.
Startup Sells First Beer Brewed Via AI