- 1:17 PM Snapchat releases a new web tool for making custom geofilters
- 8:00 AM Lytro releases the first footage shot by its VR camera
- 3:17 PM EU could hit Apple with multi-billion-euro tax avoidance bill
- 5:57 AM Lightning strike kills 323 reindeer in Norway
- 3:10 PM PewDiePie is starring in a new game about being a YouTube star
Google DeepMind is launching a project to reduce the time it takes doctors to prepare treatment for head and neck cancers. Alphabet’s London-based artificial intelligence division has partnered… Continue reading “Google DeepMind wants to use machine learning to help treat certain cancers”
- Image recognition software can spot illegal cars in shipping crates
- Artificial intelligence could be used to stop car smugglers
- It wasn’t a revolutionary study, to be sure, but the project is a great example of how deep learning image recognition will be used to make our lives easier in the future.
- The neural network was startlingly accurate — correctly identifying cars 100-percent of the time with very few false alarms.
- Curiosity finds evidence that Mars was once rich in oxygen
Read the full article, click here.
@engadget: “Artificial intelligence could be used to stop car smugglers”
Chances are, you don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the logistics of international shipping — but you shouldn’t be surprised that transportation hubs are…
Artificial intelligence could be used to stop car smugglers