- In particular, neural layers, cost functions, optimizers, initialization schemes, activation functions, regularization schemes are all standalone modules that you can combine to create new models.
- The core data structure of Keras is a model, a way to organize layers.
- A core principle of Keras is to make things reasonably simple, while allowing the user to be fully in control when they need to (the ultimate control being the easy extensibility of the source code).
- You can now iterate on your training data in batches:
Alternatively, you can feed batches to your model manually:
Evaluate your performance in one line:
Or generate predictions on new data:
Building a question answering system, an image classification model, a Neural Turing Machine, or any other model is just as fast.
- For a more in-depth tutorial about Keras, you can check out:
In the examples folder of the repository, you will find more advanced models: question-answering with memory networks, text generation with stacked LSTMs, etc.
Keras is a high-level neural networks API, written in Python and capable of running on top of either TensorFlow or Theano. It was developed with a focus on enabling fast experimentation. Being able to go from idea to result with the least possible delay is key to doing good research.
Continue reading “Keras: Deep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow”
- Béhar says that while the robot can’t replace human interaction, it can offer a companion to elderly people living alone.
- Tech startup Intuition Robotics unveiled an artificial intelligence-based robot companion that aims to improve the quality of life of elderly people on Wednesday.
- AI Robot Companion Wants to Keep Old People Company
- ElliQ is an “active aging companion” aimed at making elderly people feel less lonely.
- “The idea of having a robot companion is quite dystopian, especially for older generations,” said Yves Béhar, CEO of Fuseproject-a design studio that collaborated with Intuition Robotics on the ElliQ.
The ElliQ is a voice-activated, AI-based companion for the elderly.
Continue reading “This robot ‘ageing companion’ is like an Alexa for the elderly”
- Tags Soul Machines university of auckland
- Artificial Intelligence deal “biggest ” for University of Auckland
- Intelligent computers that look, think and react like humans are the latest technology being developed at the University of Auckland to become a commercial venture.
- Dr Sagar won two academy awards for his work on the Avatar blockbuster, and becomes CEO of Soul Machines.
- The company is developing a completely new user interface between humans and machines, based on technology created by Dr Mark Sagar and his team at the Auckland Bioengineering Institute (ABI) at the University of Auckland.
Intelligent computers that look, think and react like humans are the latest technology being developed at the University of Auckland.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence deal “biggest yet” for University of Auckland”