- Artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace is becoming more and more common all over the world, in various industries.
- Home News 5 Ways in Which Artificial Intelligence Will Change an Organization
- Intelligent Machines Need to be Treated as Colleagues: Trust AI to make the right decision.
- As AI takes over administration work it’s important for management to stay creative in order to stay successful.
- If managers learn to embrace them and work with them they will spend less time on meaningless tasks and more on the important aspects of running a business.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace is becoming more and more common all over the world, in various different industries. Not only do AI systems save
Continue reading “5 Ways in Which Artificial Intelligence Will Change an Organization”
- Home News Seek to Investigate The Implications of Artificial Intelligence For Humanity
- The Centre for the Future of Intelligence (CFI) has one aim: “to work together to ensure that we humans make the best of the opportunities of artificial intelligence as it develops over coming decades.”
- A new center has been launched in Cambridge, England that will look to continue the study of AI more closely along with the implications that come with these marvelous machines.
- The massive benefits that AI will bring and undeniable, and as long as humans remain responsible at the same time, there is no reason why AI can not be integrated into every aspect of our lives.
- As part of his speech at the opening, Professor Hawking goes on to describe how he feels computers are simply emulating human intelligence and what the human mind can do a computer can do, only better.
Everywhere you look, now there is some form of artificial intelligence appearing. Whether it’s to make a process more efficient or whether it’s to keep humans
Continue reading “Seek to Investigate The Implications of Artificial Intelligence For Humanity”
- Design Graph can save valuable time, eliminate redundant work and reduce costly errors.”
- With Design Graph, the computer uses its own observations about the 3D geometry contained in every 3D model.
- Design Graph is a powerful new machine learning system that uses algorithms to extract large amounts of rich 3D design data.
- 2D models 3D CAD files 3D designs 3d models A360 A360 Android A360 Customer Spotlight A360 customer story A360 Drive A360 features A360 how-to A360 hub A360 mobile A360 project A360 Rendering A360 resources A360 Team A360 Viewer A360 web AEC Android Architects Architecture AutoCAD Autodesk BIM CAD CAD file CAD files CAD mobile CAD professionals CAD viewer collaborate Collaboration Commenting DWF DWG Engineering fusion 360 Inventor Markup Revit Share Viewer viewing
- “We created Design Graph to enable designers to focus more on solving design problems rather than the mechanics of representing their design,” said Mike Haley, Sr. Director of Machine Intelligence at Autodesk. “
Read the full article, click here.
@autodesk: “Design graph gives you Google-like search functionality for 3D models:”
Jet engines, lifelike movie monsters, cancer-fighting nanorobots and bespoke products. We live in a world where the objects all around us are designed by someone, and at the same time we are experiencing the biggest change in how we make things since the industrial revolution.
Introducing Design Graph: How machine learning will transform 3D engineering