- (You knew we were…
Anyone who has ever had to justify social media spend will appreciate that it feels good to have figures to cling to.
- We know that a lot of the value is relatively intangible – it’s about sentiment, awareness, relationship…
Snapchat is, relatively speaking, one of the newbies on the social media block.
- “Is that the one that people use to send dirty pictures when they’re…
When you think of social channels like Facebook, what do you picture?
- Is it people over sharing feelings and pictures of their children?
IoT Central covers: Infrastructure, Application Dev, Data Security and more.
Continue reading “iot infographic”
- By using the site you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
- USHERING IN AN ERA OF DISAPPEARING TECHNOLOGY
- Deploy AI well across company interfaces, and customers no longer need to understand complicated technology to use it: they can simply talk to, gesture at, or touch the AI that controls it.
- AI is the new UI: Experience Above All
- Moving beyond a back-end tool for the enterprise, artificial intelligence (AI) is taking on more sophisticated roles within technology interfaces.
See how Artificial Intelligence plays a wide range of increasingly sophisticated roles in creating better customer interactions at the user interface (UI).
Continue reading “AI as the new UI – Accenture Tech Vision”
- Snap’s expected IPO coming sometime next year will likely keep a fire lit under Snap to further innovate.
- While GBB campaigns are still charged on a CPM basis, Snap says the campaigns end up being more effective.
- Snap has also been making a big push to improve measurement.
- Snapchat is adding ways to optimize campaign performance with the help of machine learning.
- According to CBInsights , Snap Inc. acquired four patents in 2016, and while it’s nowhere near the 16 it received in 2015 or the 18 it received in 2014, it’ll likely need to keep innovating next year.
Snapchat is adding ways to optimize campaign performance with the help of machine learning. Earlier this month, Snap Inc. began rolling out what it calls Goal-Based Bidding (GBB). The option, available to marketers buying ads through Snapchat’s API, uses machine learning to know which users are most likely to swipe a certain type of ad.
Continue reading “Snapchat Is Beginning to Use Machine Learning to Improve Ad Targeting”
- If you want to get even more from TED, like the ability to save talks to watch later, sign up for a TED account now .
- TED Talks are free thanks to support from
- Bring TED to the non-English speaking world
- Updates from TED and highlights from our global community
- The talk was presented at an official TED conference, and was featured by our editors on the home page.
“The actual path of a raindrop as it goes down the valley is unpredictable, but the general direction is inevitable,” says digital visionary Kevin Kelly — and technology is much the same, driven by patterns that are surprising but inevitable. Over the next 20 years, he says, our penchant for making things smarter and smarter will have a profound impact on nearly everything we do. Kelly explores three trends in AI we need to understand in order to embrace it and steer its development. “The most popular AI product 20 years from now that everyone uses has not been invented yet,” Kelly says. “That means that you’re not late.”
Continue reading “Kevin Kelly: How AI can bring on a second Industrial Revolution”
- The move comes on the heels of Uber’s acquisition of A.I. startup Geometric Intelligence for an undisclosed amount.
- Uber is no longer just dabbling in artificial intelligence – it’s going all in.
- With a $70 billion valuation, Uber is aggressively trying to prove that it’s no longer just a ride-sharing platform.
- Uber will absorb all of Geometric’s employees, including renowned machine learning researcher Zoubin Ghahramani and deep learning expert specializing in evolutionary algorithms Jeff Clune .
- Otto founder Lior Ron said he could improve the truck’s self-driving features using Uber’s driving data to build on its A.I. technology.
Uber bought AI startup Geometric Intelligence, further moving into artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Continue reading “Uber Just Bought a Startup You’ve Never Heard Of. Here’s Why That’s Important.”
- Apply predictive intelligence to every business decision.
- We’ve got 50 percent of our conversations in branch driven by data.
- Harness a single, intelligent decision authority that unifies decision management consistently and coherently across all channels.
- Personalize every action across all channels to maximize the value of each decision.
- Self-learning models fueled by contextual data improve inflight interactions in real-time.
Use customer and buyer behaviors and analytics to predict the next best action for their experience using Pega’s Customer Decision Hub.
Continue reading “Customer Decision Hub: Predicting Buyer Behavior”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- Added by Tim Matteson 0 Comments 2 Likes
- The articles are at least 6 month old but no more than 12 month old.
- 15 Great Blogs Posted in the last 12 Months
- The previous digest in this series was posted a while back.
This is part of a new series of articles: once or twice a month, we post previous articles that were very popular when first published. These articles are at l…
Continue reading “15 Great Blogs Posted in the last 12 Months”