- For IBM, the purpose of AI will be to aid humans, not replace them. “
- Google uses DeepMind AI to reduce energy use at data centers and save money (TechRepublic)
- We say cognitive, not AI, because we are augmenting intelligence,” Rometty said. “
- Microsoft’s new breakthrough: AI that’s as good as humans at listening…
- You must be clear as you build AI platforms how they are trained, and what data was used in training. “
At the World Economic Forum on Tuesday, IBM CEO Ginni Rometty laid out three principles to guide technologists for responsible AI use as cognitive abilities continue to develop.
Continue reading “3 guiding principles for ethical AI, from IBM CEO Ginni Rometty”