- Well, almost…
“80% Of Marketing Executives Predict Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize Marketing by 2020…Yet, Only 10% Are Currently Using It”
Instead of fearing the likelihood that Terminator may happen in the coming years, I’m going to uncover the specific advantages that AI has the potential to bring to your B2B sales team…right now.
- Strong AI, Super Intelligence, Narrow AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are terms that often get confused.
- Strong AI is a ‘machine’ that demonstrates behaviour indistinguishable from that of a human being.
- If Strong AI is human-like, Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is The Terminator.
- With all variations defined, here are 5 forces of AI to transform your B2B sales methods:
80% Of Marketing Executives Predict Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize Marketing by 2020…Yet, Only 10% Are Currently Using It.
Continue reading “The 5 Forces Of Artificial Intelligence In B2B Sales”
- Are you an AI (artificial intelligence) aspirant who’s confused on which programming language to pick for your next project?
- And there’s no authoritative answer as to which programming language you should use for AI project.
- Python is one of the most widely used programming languages in the AI field of Artificial Intelligence thanks to its simplicity.
- It is an object-oriented programming language that focuses on providing all the high-level features needed to work on AI projects, it’s portable, and it offers in-built garbage collection.
- Peter Norvig, the famous computer scientist who works extensively in the AI field, and also the writer of the famous AI book, “Artificial Intelligence: A modern approach,” explains why Lisp is one of the top programming languages for AI development in a Quora answer.
Are you one of the AI aspirants who is confused on which programming language to pick for your next project? Then, you have come to the right place as here we are going to look at the best 4 programming languages for AI development.
Continue reading “The 5 best programming languages for AI development”