- According to Samsung, it sure can, and that’s what it the company out to prove with its Bixby AI service.
- Bixby is being loaded on the Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones, which were announced on Tuesday.
- Bixby is an agent that can help the smartphones talk, recommend, and remind, said Mok Oh, vice president of service strategy at Samsung.
- The AI service is being positioned as a more intuitive way to use and interact with smartphones.
- For example, Bixby can help smartphones execute tasks with a voice command.
5 things the Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby artificial intelligence service will do
Continue reading “5 things the Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby artificial intelligence service will do”