- Industry experts are predicting that the combination of Machine learning and hence AI and Internet of Things (IoT) will be the new technological era setter and the businesses, startups, governments etc. will invest huge numbers in the same.
- I am addicted to this game, and I realized that the particular game is the best way to narrate “What Machine Learning is” with a Layman’s level of knowledge.
- Let’s see Paper Toss example in Machine and Non-Machine Learning approach.
- Now, if you add the wind flow using a fan in the system, the system will continuously miss the target because the force and the angle of projection are pre-set using a formula that works only for a particular condition.
- The most accepted technical definition of Machine Learning is
“A computer program is said to learn from experience E with respect to some task T and some performance measure P, if its performance on T, as measured by P, improves with experience E.” — Tom Mitchell, Carnegie Mellon University.
Machine Learning A Laymans Understanding.
Continue reading “Machine Learning In Laymen’s Terms”