- Overall, I can get around the GFW, check gmail, use facebook.
- Nill wrote: U should use” shadowsocks”, its a new proxy service, clever and smart.
- Jason wrote: So in China, we are all expert 19 Jan 2016 03:08 UTC
- pein0119 wrote: we use shadowsocks, and it works very well 16 Jan 2016 17:31 UTC
- Browser configured to use proxy on 127.0.0.1:5000
Read the full article, click here.
@bitfield: ““The Great Firewall of China uses machine learning algorithms to learn, discover, and block VPNs and proxies.””
When I recently visited China for the first time,as an InfoSec professional I was very curious to finally be able to poke at theGreatFirewall of China with m…
My Experience With the Great Firewall of China