- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- Eben Upton, founder of the Raspberry Pi Foundation, told the BBC: “It’s fantastic to see Google getting closer to the maker community.”
- Google has set up its very own survey and is asking makers what smart tools would be the “most helpful”.
- Google set to bring AI to Raspberry Pi computers
- Google is on its way to bringing artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to computer Raspberry Pi.
- “I’m particularly excited about the prospect of connecting Raspberry Pi to some of the machine learning work coming out of Google DeepMind in London, allowing us to build smart devices that interact in the real world.”
Take a look at this interesting tech…
Continue reading “Google set to bring AI to Raspberry Pi computers”
- After the overview, Dr. Wiecki’s focused on Probabilistic Programming with PyMC3.
- Introduction: Dr. Thomas Wiecki of Quantopian spoke at the recent ODSC UK conference compared traditional Machine Learning with Probabilistic Programming.
- It was a perfect way to cap off a riveting display of the power of Probabilistic Programming.
- PyMC3 is a popular Python library which leverages this power.
- Learning R programming by reading books: A book list #rstats Posted 24 November 2016 | 10:41 am
Abstract: Probabilistic Programming is a powerful set of tools which is barely sampled from by the traditional Machine Learning toolbox. PyMC3 is a popular
Continue reading “Probabilistic Machine Learning with PyMC3”
- According to the report, cognitive technology is making good on its remarkable promise to unlock business value.
- Read our full report: The Cognitive Advantage: Insights from early adopters on driving business value .
- An IBM study was published today that examines how cognitive technology is being put into practice.
- Half of early adopters have already seen “major competitive advantage” from adopting cognitive technology, and 58 percent believe it will be a “must have” to remain competitive in three to five years.
- To reach the conclusions, our researchers surveyed a broad sample of early adopters that embody the diversity of the cognitive market.
An IBM study was published today that examines how cognitive technology is being put into practice. The research, IBM’s first quantitative global study of the cognitive market, is based on survey results from more than 600 early adopters. The report, The Cognitive Advantage: Insights from early adopters on driving business value, is headlined by promising evidence that supports the business case for cognitive.
Continue reading “Is cognitive technology living up to the hype?”
- Microsoft has released Project Malmo, a platform that uses Minecraft as an environment for advanced research into artificial intelligence.
- Microsoft releases Project Malmo, its education-focused ‘Minecraft’ AI tool
- Project Malmo, previously referred to as Project AIX , has been spearheaded by a team working at a Microsoft research lab based in the English city of Cambridge.
- Home > Computing > Microsoft releases Project Malmo, its
- Microsoft hopes that Project Malmo will engage a broad range of users, and that its links to Minecraft will help entice more novice coders.
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Microsoft releases Project Malmo, its education-focused ‘Minecraft’ #AI tool”
AI researchers and enthusiasts alike can now test out Microsoft’s toolset based on Minecraft.
Microsoft releases Project Malmo, its education-focused ‘Minecraft’ AI tool