- DuoSkin draws from the aesthetics found in metallic jewelry-like temporary tattoos to create on-skin devices which resemble jewelry.
- Subscribe to Complex Video via Complex NEWS
- DuoSkin is a fabrication process that enables anyone to create customized functional devices that can be attached directly on their skin.
- It also allows a person to share data with others by simply rubbing onto the tattoo.
- If you get the tattoo on your forearm, it’s probably best to stay inside when it’s raining and when lightning strikes.
Read the full article, click here.
@2morrowknight: “.@MIT & @Microsoft make the world’s first “smart tattoo” that controls your phone
The skin-touch technology is said to be conductive to electricity, too.
MIT and Microsoft Have Teamed Up to Create the World’s First “Smart-Tattoo”