- Microsoft has released an updated version of Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, Read more >
- On Wednesday, Microsoft shared its aspiration to empower a new Read more >
- Adobe and Microsoft announced a strategic partnership to strengthen customer engagement with the help of Microsoft Azure, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- To see webcasts, photos and more news from Microsoft Ignite 2016 , go to the conference’s news site.
- Newly updated Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit can help speed advances in deep learning Photo of Frank Seide standing at the top of a stairway at Microsoft
This week delivered plenty of powerful news from Microsoft, from game-changing announcements about artificial intelligence to new avenues for business transformation demonstrated at Microsoft Ignite 2016 in Atlanta. Here’s the highlights.
Continue reading “Expanding and democratizing artificial intelligence, transforming businesses at Ignite — Weekend Reading: Sept. 30 edition”
- I hope you join me for a special Monthly Q&A today at 9:00 a.m. PT. Harry, Rajesh and I look forward to sharing more and taking your questions.
- , Microsoft says the new group will include Microsoft Research, the Information Platform Group, and the Ambient Computing and Robotics teams.
- I wish Qi a full and fast recovery in the coming months, and want to thank him for all he has done for Microsoft.
- To accelerate the vision, I have asked Harry Shum to lead the Microsoft AI and Research Group, bringing together for the first time our world-class research organization alongside all our AI product efforts.
- Internal email: Microsoft forms new 5,000-person AI division; key exec Qi Lu leaving after bike injury
Microsoft says it has formed a new 5,000-person engineering and research team to focus on its artificial intelligence products — a major reshaping of the c
Continue reading “Internal email: Microsoft forms new 5,000-person AI division; key exec Qi Lu leaving after bike injury”