- Databricks (the company) was founded by the people who created Apache® Spark™, and with Databricks (the service), it’s almost effortless to spin up and scale out Spark clusters.
- Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation .
- Infoworld gave Databricks its editor’s choice award for best machine learning cloud solution in a review of offerings from Amazon, Microsoft, Google, HPE, and IBM. Databricks received high marks because of the variety of models it supports, performance, available integrations, and ease of development.
- Read the detailed review to learn more.
- Databricks Inc. 160 Spear Street, 13th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105
Read the full article, click here.
@databricks: “The #ApacheSpark #MachineLearning platform from @Databricks won an @infoworld award:”
Databricks earned top marks from Infoworld in a review of six machine learning clouds. Read the article to learn more.
Databricks earned top marks from Infoworld in review of machine learning clouds