- Home Entertainment , Technology is the First Song composed by Google’s ‘Artificial Intelligence’
- The team of researchers say that the challenge is not to just get Google machines to create art, but to be able to tell stories from it.
- Now we’ve got another piece of work from a Google machine: a 90-second melody.
- Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
- It’s the result of Google’s Project Magenta, which aims to use machine learning to create music and art, and bridge the communities between those interests with coders and researchers.
Read the full article, click here.
@TamaraMcCleary: “The First Song composed by #Google’s #ArtificialIntelligence #AI #Music MT @KhalidHamdan0”
Researchers have been attempting to make robots and artificial intelligence more creative over the past months
Here is the First Song composed by Google’s ‘Artificial Intelligence’