- Project Seeks to Build Map of Human Brain FEB. 17, 2013
- Science | Updated Brain Map Identifies Nearly 100 New Regions
- Mapping the Highways of the Brain JAN. 6, 2014
- In 1907, Korbinian Brodmann published a catalog of 52 brain regions.
- Twelve of the research subjects, for example, have a 55b region that’s split into two isolated patches.
Read the full article, click here.
@NYTScience: “This new map of the brain was made with artificial intelligence to identify hidden regions”
Data from 1,200 brain scans performed as part of the Human Connectome Project allowed researchers to unveil the brain’s hidden geography.
Updated Brain Map Identifies Nearly 100 New Regions