- Beyond creating products for shelves, Muchnick says that NotCo is also licensing its technology to small businesses and corporations that want to make their foods more sustainable.
- Google boss Eric Schmidt says that it’s going to be the basis for every big new tech company over the next five years.
- Down in Santiago, Chile, a five-person startup is using machine learning to figure out how to create its own versions of vegetarian substitutes for animal products.
- SEE ALSO: Machine learning is going to revolutionize the way you use your phone
- The future of food looks a lot like advanced animal product substitutes; we’ve already gone beyond tofurkey to plant-based burgers that “bleed.”
Read the full article, click here.
@BigCloudTeam: “This startup is using machine learning to create animal product substitutes @techinsider #AI”
“All I can tell you is that there are some star ingredients ranging from legumes to flowers”
This startup is using machine learning to create animal product substitutes