- Writing a full script is probably too complex of a task for today’s AI. Today’s AI is very good at recognizing patterns in a large dataset, but it is hard for AI to be “creative” enough to create good content.
- Instead of ordering our AI to write each word and sentence, we ordered our AI to work on a more conceptual level: focus on the key plot elements.
- In a short month, our teaser trailer had over 200k views and 20k followers on Facebook , and the viewers are giving unbelievable positive engagement and comments (By the way, we didn’t tell them it is made using AI; for them it is just another indie film).
- We correlated these plot elements to the success of films that shared these elements.
- The idea of an AI doing all the work for us and computers “thinking” by themselves just sounds amazing to me.
Read the full article, click here.
@nofilmschool: “This writing team used AI to write an entire horror screenplay:”
Will the world’s first feature co-written by AI change the way movies are made?
How We Used Artificial Intelligence to Write a Crowdpleaser Horror Script