- Magic Pony’s technology uses artificial intelligence for visual effects.
- Twitter Buys Magic Pony Technology to Expand in Machine Learning
- Twitter paid about $150 million for Magic Pony, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Magic Pony’s technology can do this using a standard graphics processor, meaning it could be used by all sorts of devices, from desktop computers to smartphones.
- In a blog post Monday, Twitter Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey said he was buying Magic Pony Technology “so Twitter can continue to be the best place to see what’s happening and why it matters, first.”
Read the full article, click here.
@business: “Twitter buys Magic Pony Technology to boost its expertise in machine learning”
Twitter Inc. agreed to acquire a London-based artificial intelligence startup to make tweeted live videos look more professional.
Twitter Buys Magic Pony Technology to Expand in Machine Learning