- We spoke to Paul Davies, UK CMO at Microsoft and one of our Vision 100 on what it takes to be a visionary.
- Video Food & Drink Video Vision 100
- Paul Davies talks about what it takes to be a visionary and his expectations for the industry in the next ten years.
- Watch the video to find out more on what qualities Davies thinks visionaries require and why he looks to music, the arts or theatre for inspiration.
- Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London W1T 3QN. Registered in England No: 1595235
Read the full article, click here.
@MarketingWeekEd: “UK CMO of @Microsoft on why his visionary inspiration is astronaut Tim Peake #Vision100”
Davies said it takes a lot of curiosity and that visionaries need to be curious about the world around them and what makes people tick. He said that they should also have courage and the bravery to try different things.
Microsoft’s UK CMO on artificial intelligence and his visionary inspiration