- Naveen Rao, CEO of Nervana, is working to bring together engineering disciplines and neural computational paradigms to advance the state of the art and make machines smarter.
- The mission of MIT Technology Review is to equip its audiences with the intelligence to understand a world shaped by technology.
- Bringing Intelligence to the Industrial Internet
- Naveen’s fascination with computation in synthetic and neural systems began around age nine, when he began learning about circuits that store information, along with some AI themes prevalent in sci-fi at the time.
- After a stint in finance doing algorithmic trading optimization at ITG, he most recently was part of Qualcomm’s neuromorphic research group.
Read the full article, click here.
@dfjsteve: “Unveiling the custom @nervanasys silicon to accelerate deep learning 10x. Vid: #EmTechDigital”
Naveen Rao, CEO, Nervana on next-generation infrastructure for machine intelligence.
Next-Generation Infrastructure for Machine Intelligence