- subreddit: subreddit find submissions in “subreddit” author: username find submissions by “username” site: example.com find submissions from “example.com” url: text search for “text” in url selftext: text search for “text” in self post contents self:yes (or self:no) include (or exclude) self posts nsfw:yes (or nsfw:no) include (or exclude) results marked as NSFW
- you are viewing a single comment’s thread.
- REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.
- created by kunjaan a community for 7 years
* For mathematicians: it uses Wasserstein distance instead of Jensen-Shannon divergence to compare distributions. * For engineers: it gets rid of…
@soumithchintala: Wasserstein GANs pretty aptly summarized in this reddit comment:
Metacademy is a great resource which compiles lesson plans on popular machine learning topics.