- At the front and center of this emerging intelligent cloud is Machine Learning (ML), which is undoubtedly the most disruptive technology of this decade.
- The bottom line is that the cloud has all essential components – ample compute power, abundant storage backend, massive amount of data – to deliver compelling Machine Learning capabilities.
- This new ability is enabling cloud providers to offer scalable Machine Learning platform in the cloud.
- Cloud providers are offering next generation of services that are based on ML.
- The next generation cloud powered by Machine Learning will offer services for building applications based on cognitive computing, predictive analytics, intelligent Internet of Things, interactive personal assistants and bots.
Machine Learning is slowly but steadily taking over the cloud. The adoption of this brand-new cloud will not only result in better revenues for the providers but also helps them deliver better capabilities that are driven by data.
@Forbes: Welcome to the era of intelligent cloud powered by machine learning
CLOSE More Options