- Try increasing lambda (i,e regularization factor) –> to fix High Variance
- Try smaller set of features –> to fix High Variance
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- First check whether model is suffering from ‘High Bias’ or ‘High Variation’ then try any of the following method to fix the issue.
- Try adding polynomial features (i.e higher order features) –> to fix High Bias
Read the full article, click here.
@KirkDBorne: “What to Try Next when stuck in a #MachineLearning Problem? #abdsc #BigData #DataScience”
People waste a lot of time if don’t know the proper way of dealing with machine learning problem. Here is a very good and quick rule of thumb by Andrew Ng tha…
What to try Next when stuck in Machine Learning Problem?