- I propose one, the proxy AI, as in a proxy for a specific person or people.
- A proxy AI would simulate the intellectual and emotional responses of a specific human being.
- A proxy AI remains a simulacra, not the ‘real’ thing (see Baudrillard regarding simulation and reality).
- Our emerging online world provides ever-growing realms of data that could be used (and misused) to characterize specific individuals.
- AI proxies would add dimensions to our experiences of literature, non-fiction, even to the generation and elaboration of concepts.
Later this century, a form of Artificial Intelligence known as “proxy AIs” will imitate specific people or groups of people, generating entirely new experiences, tools for problem solving– and fraud. What opportunities and threats might we face?
@RickKing16: When The Computer Is YOU: The Rise Of Proxy #AI
Quote of the Day
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.