- Start using big software instead of learning how to deploy it.
- Conjure-up is a power tool for getting users using Big Software
- The Ubuntu Solutions Engineering team is pleased to announce the first pre-release of conjure-up 2.0!
- $ sudo apt-add-repository ppa:conjure/next $ sudo apt update $ sudo apt install conjure-up
- 2 modes of deployments, an Interactive mode which walks you through the entire deploy process.
Read the full article, click here.
@ubuntucloud: “With conjure-up, you can spin up #BigData, #DeepLearning, #Kubernetes, and even #OpenStack!”
Ubuntu Insights – The Ubuntu resource center
What’s the easiest way to start using big software? Meet Conjure-up