- Designers need to consider giving it a range of truthfulness-not unlike our own.
- Robots will soon have the power of life and death over human beings.
- Precise and dexterous surgical robots may take over the operating room 31 May
- After many dull hours of work, astronauts on the ISS successfully inflate the BEAM module 28 May
- But we know from psychological studies that if a robot is 100 percent truthful people begin resenting it.
Read the full article, click here.
@wtvox: “Would You Trust a Robot to Give Your Grandmother Her Meds? #Robots #AI”
Building successful human-robot interactions means learning a lot more about what it means to trust someone or something
Would You Trust a Robot to Give Your Grandmother Her Meds?